Monday, March 22, 2010

Snyder's Fight 4 Air...One REVOLUTION at a Time!


Posted by Kristin Snyder's Fight 4 Air at 3/20/2010 11:59 PM Add Comment

Bradshaw Greer Ride
I love my Carolina Chevy dealers! Seriously, the are a great group of guys who are completely behind me for the Big Ride Across America. It really means the world to me to have their support. Before going to back to get my Masters full time, I had the pleasure of working for this group doing their marketing. This group was always one of my favorite groups to work with, and now I am honored to truly be representing them. During my training rides, I will be selecting Carolina Chevy Dealerships to start and end my rides. In doing this, I hope to expand the awareness of the American Lung Association throughout the Upstate South Carolina area and Western North Carolina, as well as give recognition and personal thank you's to each of the dealerships supporting me.

Today, I went to Bradshaw Chevrolet in Greer, SC for a 30 mile ride. I caught up with Wes Bradshaw prior to the ride to get some pics. I've never seen Bradshaw's dealership before - its impressive. Its probably one of the nicest I've seen in the Southeast. The Bradshaw dealerships are a family run business, and great down to earth people who truly care about their community and giving back to it, it's very inspiring. Here is a picture with Wes Bradshaw and myself prior to my ride. Wes keeps talking about getting a mountain bike...I'll have to keep on him about that!!


My route today was full of rolling hills. My legs were a little tight from yesterdays ride and climb up Paris Mountain, but overall felt good. I'm amazed that my chest feels so good. Usually after hard rides and climbs I'll have chest tightness and aches, but I haven't. It seems that the new asthma care plan my doctor has me on is working well.

-Kristin

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]